1 Michael [Johann /John Michael] QUICKEL
Children of Barbara MUELLER and Michael QUICKEL:
2nd Spouse : Barbara [Widow Bohner] [Maria Barbara] [See Link for Detail and Sources on her data including vital statistics]
Children with 2nd wife Barbara [Widow BAUER] [Widow BOHMER : [See Link for more detail on all]
Barbara is Mentioned in father MichaelŪs will proved July 29,
1788 as Barbara m. ? Krider.
Other researchers identify the Krider husband. This information has not been verified by me. He appears as
Birth: Jul 1744, Conestoga Twp, Lancaster County, Pa.12
Elizabeth appears in her father's Michaels will [ proved July 29, 1788]
as Elizabeth m. Michael Kreider.
Spouse: Michael KREIDER as per his father in law's will
Mentioned in both his father and step mother's will. His father
Michael's will was proved July 29, 1788 and this son is mentioned
only as Michael. Michael's step mother Barbara mentions Michael as well.
Two children married the descendants of our direct SWOPE and HOKE forebears.
INFORMATION REGARDING Michael Quickle's BIRTH, DEATH, SPOUSE AND HER DATA are from other researchers, and have not been verified by me. Information on Children ascending into the Swope and Hoke lines of our directs has been verified.
Birth: 27 FEB 1746/47, Lancaster County, Penna12
Death: 181812,, Lincolnton, Lincoln, North Carolina12,13
Spouse: Anna Maria Catharine FRIDAY12,13
Birth: 4 Dec 1747, York Co., Penna112,
Death: 7 Oct 1826, Lincoln Co., NC.12,13
Marr: 1770, Lincoln County, NC 12
Anna Marie (-1839) married Philip W. CANSLER/CANSELOR THIS IS AN INDEPENDENTLY RESEARCHED AND SECURE UNION.
Catharine married Jacob CARPENTER12
Elisabeth (1776-1851) married David Carpenter12
Michael (1781-1850) married Elizabeth Ann HOKE [1792-1859] THIS IS AN INDEPENDENTLY RESEARCHED AND SECURE UNION.
Children [From Quickel's (Zion) Lutheran and Reformed Church.baptismal Records]
Spouse: Jacob BARR
Other spouses Not Verified: Henry MILLER12
žThis database is a collection of Lutheran Church baptism and marriage
records from southeastern Pennsylvania between 1730 and 1779. The records
were kept largely by Rev. John Casper Stoever.ÓAC library
11. žTom & Donna's Home Page,Ó viewed 040101, http://www.gendex.com/users/hoffmast/seelig/index.htm.
12. Laura Morrison, Sources apparant but link doesnŪt work, žQuickel Descendants,Ó http://www.laura.morrison.net/pafg12.htm#1536.
13. žThe Hoke Family,Ó sent to me 042701, Jack Hoke [firstname.lastname@example.org], cited by Jack Hoke in Gedcom download 042701.
16. Will abstract, Michael Quickel
QUICKEL, Michael. Dover Township.
July 10, 1785 July 29, 1788
Executors: Henry Mathias and John Kochenour.
Wife: Barbara Quickel.
Children: John, Michael, Barbara m. ----
Krider, Elizabeth m. Michael Kreider, Maria m. Conrad Ensminger,
Catharine m. Jacob Barr, Anna, and Baltzer.
Stepson and daughter: Henry Bohmer, and Mary m. Philip Miller.
http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/pa/york/wills/willabstrp-s.txt dtr Barbara, married to Krider.
18. žRootsweb-Quiggle-L Thread.Ó
19. žTom & Donna's Home Page,Ó viewed 040101, http://www.gendex.com/users/hoffmast/seelig/index.htm, gives first name Jacob.
20. žRootsweb-Quiggle-L Thread.Ó 1735 http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/QUIGGLE/1999-10/0939155128.
21. Laura Morrison, Sources apparant but link doesnŪt work, žQuickel Descendants,Ó http://www.laura.morrison.net/pafg12.htm#1536, 10 Sep 1735.
24. Laura Morrison, Sources apparant but link doesnŪt work, žQuickel Descendants,Ó http://www.laura.morrison.net/pafg12.htm#1536, Lancaster County, Pa 1737.
Back to top