1. 022501, my interview with Doris Diggs Osborne, mom's cousin, Oklahoma City, Okla, (405)942-3886.
2. firstname.lastname@example.org (Cricket Albertson), "Cites DAR records in Hawkinsville, GA from the McGehee Family Bible."
3. Census 1860 for Alabama shown as Fannie age 1, born Ala as was her older sister Americus, shown as a male under that name.
4. 022501, my interview with Doris Diggs Osborne, mom's cousin, Oklahoma City, Okla, (405)942-3886, appendicitis.
5. Family Records had said marriage occured "Dallas" .
There is a Dallas County Alabama and John D McGehee married Mrs Mary Choat there in 1848 ...could be a hint from family notes that Dallas County Alabama is involved in the McGehee/Cofield lines.
6. Family Notes from Donald McCurdy Swope-research and interviews.
7. "Marriage Record in Writer's possesion (CLS)."
8. "Birth Record in Writer's Possesion (CLS)."
9. "Death Certificate in writer's possesion (CLS)."
Contents * Index * Surnames * Contact
Created 7 Oct 2003 by Reunion, from Leister Productions, Inc.